Skills and Qualifications:
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision-making ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as by themselves
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Technical knowledge and experience is a must
- A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the results to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Need to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with software developers
Experience Required : 2 to 3 Years